The biennial Danish OIKOS Meeting
24 – 25 April 2023
The biennial Danish OIKOS Meeting 2023 will be held at the Danish Institute for Advanced Study (DIAS), University of Southern Denmark, Odense.
As a participant, you can look forward to the following:
- two exciting keynote talks: one from Prof. Riikka Rinnan (Copenhagen University) and another yet to be confirmed.
- updates on recent research in ecology and evolution within Denmark and beyond in talks and posters by participants.
- the OikosDK general assembly.
- plenty of time to catch up, socialise with your colleagues, expand old networks, and build new ones.
- the chance to join a post-conference excursion in the local area (details to be confirmed soon).
If you are a PhD student, we would like to encourage you to present your research. The meeting is designed as a space where early-career researchers should feel comfortable presenting, albeit with limited prior experience. Other researchers are of course invited to present as well. Abstract submission will be open until 29 March 2023.
You can find all practical information at the conference website, including links for registration and payment (deadline 10 April 2023). Participation fees will be DKK 350 for students and DKK 700 for other participants, covering coffee breaks and lunch at the conference.
We kindly ask you to check your membership status and renew your membership if it has expired, to support OikosDK and the Nordic Society Oikos. If you are not a member yet, you can sign up here.
Lastly, please help us spread the word among your colleagues within and outside of your group and institution. We would love to see some international contributions as well. You are most welcome to forward this email, as well as to print out and/or forward the attached poster for advertisement. Thank you for your help!
We are looking forward to seeing you in Odense!
The organising team & OikosDK board